Mold caused by a structure leak
We responded to a mold remediation call in Warenton VA. The mold was caused by a leak in the foundation of the house. Our technician remediated the mold, by following the IICRC protocol for mold remediation.
The crew had to wear proper protection, move furniture out of work area, seal of the room, an air scrubber was needed and all work was performed under negative pressure. Dry wall had to be cut and the HVAC was treated and cleaned. Debris was cleaned up, everything treated and wiped down, and the air scrubber left overnight.
If you have a mold issue, give us a call - we have trained professionals to handle the situation!
The owner could not believe how quickly and completely we were able to remediate the problem.