Service Response Guidelines
Have you heard of SERVPRO's Service Response Guidelines?
Within ONE hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
Within FOUR hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services.
Within EIGHT business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to you by a SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
What can SERVPRO Franchise Professionals do for you?
- Fire smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Car
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications
- Odor Identification and Deodorization
- Upholstery and Drapes: Wet or Dry Cleaning Methods