Leaking Roof Causes Water Damage
Whenever it rains, there is a chance for water damage from water entering the structure through a leak in a roof, windowsill, or foundation crack. Our local SERVPRO Culpeper & Fauquier County team is trained and certified to restore water damage, no matter how big the job is.
Inspect and Repair Your Home’s Exterior
You can prevent water from entering your home by inspecting your home’s exterior for any place where water can enter the home and making repairs as needed.
- Caulk and seal windows
- Inspect the roof for missing and aging shingles
- Check your rain gutters and remove any debris that may be clogging them
- Check your downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the house
- Gutter guards are a good way to prevent clogs and water intrusion into the house
- Check your sprinkler systems and make sure they are not spraying water into the house and that water is not pooling around the home’s foundation
- Make sure water drains away from the building.Water is invasive and will find its way into a structure easily when water is allowed to pool around the foundation. After a storm, or when the ground is already saturated by rainwater, the water may enter the foundation wall through any cracks.
Call Us Today!
When you have a water intrusion issue in your Culpeper & Fauquier County home or commercial business, our local team of technicians in Culpeper & Fauquier will restore the rain damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 540-423-6688.
All SERVPRO Franchises are independently owned and operated.