A fire can start when you least expect it. It may start small, but things can quickly turn into flames, literally.
Did you know that having things to close to the stove is a hazard?
If you didn’t, you can learn from this experience.
Something as minuscule as a card board box, was too close to the stove and caught on fire. Thank goodness for the local fire marshals who went into action and put the fire out! But what do you do once the fire is out, your belongings are affected, and your entire apartment now has smoke and water damage? Call SERVPRO of Culpeper & Fauquier Counties.